At University or College?


Get involved at your Uni/College!

If you are at University or College (or work at higher education facilities/with young people) and want to get involved in the People’s Assembly then you should join your Student Peoples Assembly.

STEP 1: Fill in the form below. We need your name, your University or College and your email address; the other questions aren’t compulsory but the more information you provide, the more we can help you to connect with those with similar interests.

STEP 2: Your details will be added to the Student Peoples Assembly database, this database will be kept safe, offline and private. We will then send your details to your University/College nominated Peoples Assembly organizer.  No third parties will be sent any of this data.

STEP 3: Your organizer will then contact you and arrange meetings on your campus. We will also be setting up groups for people with similar aims and people who are involved in similar campaigns.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s